We allow dogs in cottages 1 thu 4 and in several of our motel rooms. You will find our pet policy to consist of common sense and common courtesy requirements.
Pets should never be left unattended in the units.
1. We realize your dog may bark at times, please be courteous of our other quest. There is a local kennel where you can board your dog if necessary. Also some of the whale watch boats have kennels on board at no additional charge.
2. Pets are not allowed on any furnishings in the units.
3. Pets must be kept restrained when in the vicinity of the cottages or motel. They are not allowed to swim in our pond. You must clean up after your dog in any area where the grass is kept cut. You may let your dog run loose behind our motel. We have 20 acres and a large field behind the motel.
4. There is a $10/night pet fee.
5. You are responsible for any damages that your pet may cause.
We are also dog owners and realize how difficult it can be to find clean comfortable accommodations when traveling with a pet. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of all our units as well as the grounds. We would like to thank-you in advance for your consideration.